Join Dr. David Bruyette
for a VCA-exclusive CE training session
Verdinexor: A New Oral Treatment Option for Canine Lymphoma
How primary care teams can do more than ever for dogs with lymphoma
Sep 24, 2021
10:00 - 11:00 AM PT
1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
In this live, online CE session for VCA, Dr. Bruyette will review advancements and best practices for treating canine lymphoma.
You’ll learn about LAVERDIA-CA1, Anivive’s new oral tablet for lymphoma, and the novel SINE technology that makes it a targeted treatment. We’ll review clinical applications for LAVERDIA-CA1 and new treatment guidelines developed by a team of veterinary oncologists to optimize patient outcomes.
DVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
Chief Medical Officer
- Evolving protocols for canine lymphoma treatment
- The role of primary care teams in treating lymphoma
- How SINE drugs work and why they are so different
- When to consider LAVERDIA-CA1 for lymphoma patients
- Guidelines to optimize patient outcomes