Be ready when that next lymphoma case enters your exam room.
The options for canine lymphoma patients have never been better, and primary care veterinary teams can now provide a lot more than prednisone. Learn what you can do for lymphoma patients before they ever see a specialist, how to communicate with clients about cancer, and how a new class of drugs is changing the game.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Recommended diagnostics that can inform tailored treatment protocols
• An oncologist’s advice for talking to clients about a cancer diagnosis and treatment options
• When and how to start treating lymphoma patients in your practice
• What to do for patients waiting to see a specialist
• How the new SINE class of drugs work
*This program is pending approval for 1 hour of CE credit in the jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.