9 YR. OLD
Relapse, diffuse, large, T-cell
lymphoma. Patient completed
CHOP protocol 8 months ago.
Pet Owner Decision
Not interested in another round of chemotherapy due to concerns about side effects and cost.
LAVERDIA-CA1 helped prevent aggressive advancement of cancer, leading to stable disease for 196 days.
Priced to Help More Pet Owners
Say "Yes" to Treatment
Pet owner cost
The cost of LAVERDIA-CA1 varied based on your dog's weight, dosage required, and duration of treatment. LAVERDIA-CA1 is prescribed and sold by veterinarians.
First-in-class Targeted Treatment
- Developed with board-certified veterinary oncologists
- Oral tablet administered at home
- Targets cancer in the nucleus of cells
Cancer care at home
Take-home tablet makes it easy to start treatment
makes treatment convenient.
against B-cell and T-cell lymphoma, in naïve andrelapse cases.
Maintain quality of life
Three Tablet Strengths
allow for precise dosing that maximizes therapeutic benefit while minimizing side effects.
LAVERDIA-CA1 targets XPO1s to help block the rapid replication of cancer cells. Watch how it works.
Hard on cancer, not on your dog
Across multiple clinical studies, no dogs discontinued LAVERDIA-CA1 as a result of
- Dogs maintain quality of life and continue their favorite activities.
- Most side effects were mild or moderate and easily managed at home. Common side effects include anorexia, diarrhea, lethargy, weight loss, vomiting.
Can be prescribed in conjunction with prednisone
- LAVERDIA-CA1 with low-dose prednisone can reduce common side effects of high-dose prednisone
No excessive drinking or urination